Back in 1974, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre introduced us to one of the most violent and horrifying villains ever. Now, more than 40 years later, there’s no question as to why it’s one of the best horror movies of all time. There’s also no question as to why there have been half a dozen different iterations of the story over the years: this killer is just that iconic. This year, yet another chapter is being layered into the Texas Chain Saw mythology. In Leatherface, we’re going to learn all about the beginnings of a monster when the movie hits theaters Oct. 20. And, well, if the first full-length trailer is any indication, things are going to get dicey. Pun intended.
- Michael Phelps in a Swim Class With His Son Is the Sweetest Thing You’ll See All Day
- Kevin Hart Says ‘All I Do Is Laugh’ in Cryptic Response to Ex-Wife Torrei’s Cheating Claims
- This Is How All Your Favorite Chefs Make Grilled Cheese
- Ian Somerhalder Writes Loving Note to ‘Inspiring’ Wife Nikki Reed After Birth of Their Daughter
- Tyrese Gibson Is in ‘Recovery Mode’ After Undergoing 3-Hour Surgery