Back in 1974, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre introduced us to one of the most violent and horrifying villains ever. Now, more than 40 years later, there’s no question as to why it’s one of the best horror movies of all time. There’s also no question as to why there have been half a dozen different iterations of the story over the years: this killer is just that iconic. This year, yet another chapter is being layered into the Texas Chain Saw mythology. In Leatherface, we’re going to learn all about the beginnings of a monster when the movie hits theaters Oct. 20. And, well, if the first full-length trailer is any indication, things are going to get dicey. Pun intended.
- We Tried It: A 20-Minute Electric Muscle Stimulation Class That Claims to Burn 500 Calories
- Justin Bieber Is Getting Philosophical About Kanye West’s Outfit Today
- N.Y. Police Arrest 2 in the Drive-by Slaying of Rapper Chinx, Malika Haqq’s Ex
- The Twitter Response to the FCC’s Vote to Repeal Net Neutrality Is Anything but Neutral
- I Bought This $9 Bra on Amazon, and I’m Never Wearing Anything Else Again