Invisalign is not for the faint of heart. It will challenge your commitment, stamina, and self-confidence. It takes what feels like a bazillion years to complete. It has a million annoying components . . . and yet, it does offer one huge payoff: perfectly straight teeth. Those with Invisalign will agree that these 15 problems come up on the regular during your treatment. And you know what makes suffering through something a tad bit better? Knowing you’re not alone.
- We Tried It: A 20-Minute Electric Muscle Stimulation Class That Claims to Burn 500 Calories
- Justin Bieber Is Getting Philosophical About Kanye West’s Outfit Today
- N.Y. Police Arrest 2 in the Drive-by Slaying of Rapper Chinx, Malika Haqq’s Ex
- The Twitter Response to the FCC’s Vote to Repeal Net Neutrality Is Anything but Neutral
- I Bought This $9 Bra on Amazon, and I’m Never Wearing Anything Else Again