The world can be a very scary and uncertain place at times (take all of 2017, for example), but sometimes the stars perfectly align to bless us with a beautiful gift. Case in point: Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars’s friendship. Before the two engaged in a hilarious and fake Twitter feud over the MTV VMA nominees in 2015, they were showing off their musical bond on stage. During one of Bruno’s concerts in St. Louis in August 2013, he brought Ed on stage for a special duet of Ed’s hit “The A Team.” While Bruno stands back at first and only adds his guitar skills to the song, he then takes the mic to sing along with Ed. The crowd obviously goes wild, and after watching the video above, you will too. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your Ed and Bruno love, check out this amazing mashup of two of their hit songs.
- Dwayne Johnson Can’t Wait to Raise a Third Daughter: ‘Bring on the Estrogen!’
- Adam Driver Fell For His Wife Way Before Making It Big in Hollywood
- The Office’s Angela Kinsey and On-Screen Husband Rainn Wilson Reunite to Make Vegan Brownies
- Roy Moore’s Horse Inspired The Parody Twitter Account We Never Knew We Needed
- George & Amal Clooney Pass Out Headphones to Fellow Passengers on Flight with 6-Month-Old Twins