June 27, 1970: Pink Floyd performed “Atom Heart Mother” for the first time and Led Zeppelin and Jefferson Airplane appeared at The Bath Festival in England. Concertgoers were able to buy tickets for $1.72, which with inflation is only $10.19.
- Dwayne Johnson Can’t Wait to Raise a Third Daughter: ‘Bring on the Estrogen!’
- Adam Driver Fell For His Wife Way Before Making It Big in Hollywood
- The Office’s Angela Kinsey and On-Screen Husband Rainn Wilson Reunite to Make Vegan Brownies
- Roy Moore’s Horse Inspired The Parody Twitter Account We Never Knew We Needed
- George & Amal Clooney Pass Out Headphones to Fellow Passengers on Flight with 6-Month-Old Twins