June 24, 1901: The first major exhibition of Pablo Picasso’s artwork opens at a gallery on Paris’ rue Lafitte, a street known for its prestigious art galleries.
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks About Staying Fit — Plus the One Athletic Challenge He’d Never Accept
- This Blogger Designed Affordable Hoodies and Tees With the Most Badass Love Quotes
- Here’s Where to Buy the Gigi x Maybelline Palette Literally Everyone Wants
- Everything We Know So Far About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Third Baby
- ‘I Don’t Want to Leave!’ Tiffany Thornton Shares Sweet Honeymoon Photos with New Husband Josiah Capaci