It’s being reported that Madonna’s 2012 taxes are in a whole new tax bracket after the pop diva reached the esteemed BILLION dollar club. Not that she needed a boost in income, but her MDNA tour last year not only made her the highest earner in pop music, but also pushed her over the B line.
Before 2012, Madonna’s net worth was always around $700M, but last year’s tour, $10M in TV rights and DVD sales, her merchandise sales and her other endeavors made her one even richer Madge.
If you’re curious what other businesses Madonna has had her hand in last year, which made her so much money, she’s now involved in things like:
- Clothing line with her daughter “Material Girl”
- A new line of lingerie with Macy’s
- Vita Coco (Coconut flavored water)
- Hard Candy (a gym chain)
- A new perfume which she is calling Truth or Dare
- An endorsement deal with Smirnoff
I don’t mind the Coconut water but I’ll pass on the rest of the Madonna-endorsed things, but congrats on joining the Billionaire’s club nonetheless!